Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Black Heatsink (1x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz DIMM System Memory
HyperX HX432C16FB4/16 is a 2G x 64-bit (16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 2G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel® XMP) 2.0. Each
module has been tested to run at DDR4-3200 at a low latency timing of 16-20-20 at 1.35V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
Updated low-profile heat spreader
The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station’s style.
High-performance, cost-effective upgrade
HyperX FURY DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jumpstart their sluggish system.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3466MHz.
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• On-Die termination (ODT)
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
• Height 1.3425” (34.1mm), w/heatsink
16GB (1 x 16GB)
• Default (JEDEC): DDR4-2400 CL17-17-17 @1.2V
• XMP Profile #1: DDR4-3200 CL16-20-20 @1.35V
• XMP Profile #2: DDR4-3000 CL16-19-19 @1.35V