Multi-Socket CPU Cooler M704.ARGB
The new M704.ARGB CPU cooler from the Performance A+ series brings light into the inside of the case. In order to highlight the fan perfectly, the heatsink and also the heat pipes are designed in black. It is the 120mm LED PWM fan however, that adds a splash of color.
With its 4PIN RGB M/B connector being linked to the equivalent connector on the mainboard, the fan’s color scheme can be controlled. In case there is no such RGB M/B connector on the mainboard, the M704.ARGB offers the possibility to manage the color scheme via a mini controller. (being powered via the SATA connector of the PSU)
With this design and its specifications, the M704.ARGB cooler is especially appropriate for gaming systems.
Thanks to the multi-socket design, the cooler can be applied on all current AMD and Intel sockets. Included in the scope of delivery is – besides heatsink and 120mm PWM fan – mounting material for sockets LGA 2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AM4, illustrated assembly instructions as well as a tube of thermal paste.
– silent, hydro bearing 120mm LED PWM-fan
– black heat-sink
– four black 6mm copper heat pipes for better heat flow
– fin Design for high airflow and efficient cooling of the CPU and surrounding components
– slight overhang of the fan avoids hotspots
– possible mounting of the fan on both sides of the heat sink
– suitable for all current AMD and INTEL sockets
Intel: LGA 2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156
CPU Max. Wattage
Fan Dimensions ( W x H x D )
120 x 120 x 25 mm
500 – 1500 ± 10% RPM
18 – 30.2 dB(A)
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
160 x 120 x 75 mm