These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We have tried to make our terms & conditions as clear as possible, however if you do have any questions about the information here please contact us before you place an order. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- Print a copy for future reference.
- Also read the other sections mentioned above regarding our policies.
By clicking the button marked ‘Pay Now’ you accept the Terms and Conditions Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our Site.
The Order Process, Contract Creation
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The ‘confirmation’ stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Computer Shop 247.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered and we will send you a dispatch email, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to our Returns Policy). Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Non-acceptance of an order by us, may include one of the following reasons:
- The product you ordered being out of stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary.
- Please note that the above clause does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to differentiate Goods altogether. Please refer to our Returns policy if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however such indications may be inaccurate, if, for example, stock is lost or damaged in our warehouse.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 3 working days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to Our delivery policy. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process, at the checkout.
We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
You must provide full and accurate payment details (e.g. credit card, debit card) at the point of submitting your order. We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron and American Express.
To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit or debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception:
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise
The Products will be delivered to the address you give when you place your Order (Delivery Location) however we reserve the right not to make deliveries outside the United Kingdom.
|Web Orders||Std Next Day Delivery||
Next Day By 10.30am
Next Day By 12.00 (noon)
Saturday pre-12 (noon)
|Orders up to 5kg||£5.95||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Orders 6kg – 20kg||£7.95||£5.95||£16.95||£11.95||£9.75*||£14.95||£9.75|
|Orders 21kg – 50kg||£9.95||£6.95||£19.95||£14.95||£9.75*||£14.95||£9.75|
|Per Kilo after 50kg||£0.35||£0.35||£0.35||£0.35||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00|
Please Note: Standard Next Day and 2-Day business deliveries are typically by 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and are subject to the DPD delivery terms.
Next day delivery only applies to UK mainland. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Southern Ireland or Channel Islands will take 2 working days.
Northern Ireland deliveries charged at above rates (UK mainland) plus an additional £7.50. For online orders over £500 delivery charge will be £7.50 only.
Please note, Northern Ireland deliveries are on a 2-day basis at £14.45 for under 20kg or as above for +20kg.
Any orders placed after 5pm Friday or during the weekend will be processed the following Monday (excludes bank holidays- these will be delivered the next working day).
All DPD packages can be tracked to a 1-hour delivery slot. DPD parcel list
Non Delivered Goods
If you do not receive an item then we reserve the right to ask you to wait 15 working days before we re-dispatch the item.
We also reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if the item was not collected or if a re-delivery is not arranged by you on receipt of a card from the courier or Royal Mail.
All Claims for NON-DELIVERY must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date.
We will not refund or replace any order that is lost in any delivery network due to you the customer supplying an incomplete or poor address.
Our liability for non-delivery of the Products shall be limited to replacing the Products within a reasonable time.
Risk and title
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including VAT, Delivery charges and any other amount you owe us.
Risk in the Products passes to you when the Products are signed for at the Delivery Location (including Manual Input Orders). We accept no responsibility for any damage to or loss of the Products after the risk passes.
Title to any products that you order on this website shall pass to you upon delivery of the products to the given address, providing that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Warranties & Liabilities
All Goods that we supply are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply unless otherwise stated. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. This warranty cannot be extended under any circumstances and warranties given by the manufacturer, dealer or any other party is not included in this contract.
We cannot be held responsible for loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data. Your data is your responsibility and you should take all necessary precautions to reinstate if a loss occurs.
In the case of components that require replacement, It will be replaced with an item of equal or better performance and equal or better value and not necessarily of the same specification or manufacturer.
Anti-Static precautions must be taken when handling any electronic component. Warranty does not apply to damages that arise due to your improper handling.
If a faulty item is to be repaired then the Seller may take a reasonable time to effect such a repair, which may include the time taken to return it to the original supplier. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss whilst the Goods are being repaired or tested.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Returns Policy section.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
Law and Jurisdiction
The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.